Sunday, November 21, 2010

Stocks to keep a lookout this week

Hu An Cable: This stock has fallen behind its IPO price. With a recent 4.22% stake bought by SEAVI from Goka, shows confidence in the company. With strong growth and profit, I see the stock rebounding soon.

Genting HK: Went up to a high of 53cents in the past month but has since went down together with Genting SP. When the SGX soars again, Genting HK will follow.

Not a good week, my only share in green fell to cost price after XD and a poor week overall..

2 comments:

  1. Hi youthvestor,

    It's very good that you have started investing at such an early age.

    What method of investing do you follow? Growth investing, value investing, trading? Like to hear from you. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Currently i hold 2 REITs, MIT & Sabana with my only blue-chip SATS. I also have 2 S-chip which i feel have growth potential in Fuxing and JES. I do not have enough capital currently, thus the dividends from the REITs and SATS will be my main investments as Fuxing and JES grows (i hope!)

    What about you?

    ReplyDelete