Thursday, December 30, 2010

Updates of my portfolio & Keforex

Updates: Sold off my 3 lots of SATS @ 2.88
High volume for Fuxing today, breaking the 0.18 resistance. This S-chip is gaining attention.

In my last post, I recommended KeForex, a new forex trading platform. As I'm leave today, I spent quite a while trading virtually and I learnt a few things...

First, I must say that KeForex is an impressive platform, easy to use and also pleasing to the eye. Technical analysis are available and easy to activate.

Forex is definitely a very fast and easy way of making some cash, however, it is also likewise for losing your capital. Keforex does not charge commissions but earn via the difference in the pips, called the spread, between the currency pairs. Currency pairs with smaller spread include the USD/CHF, USD/JPY, GBP/USD etc, while the currency pairs with higher spread include USD/SGD, EUR/AUD, GBP/AUD. This difference will affect your profit thus beginners are always recommended to try out currency pairs with smaller spread.

As I'm still relatively new to Forex, I'm unable to say much about the trading. However, I must say that I have made a 10k virtual profit with the 50k virtual capital in one day!

Please try it out if you're interested! & any readers out there can recommend me books/websites to read up on Forex?

3 comments:

  1. hi i think the foreign OTC finance firms like cityindex or cmc markets might offer you a better spread. i don't trade forex but maybe you can check these 2 out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be careful of forex. In my opinion, it's an intensive form of speculation gaudily hyped up by the newspapers and the brokerages. I prefer to stick to equities by buying shares of fundamentally strong companies.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha you guys were right, i made profits of 30k which were wiped out within an hour due to the huge amounts of USD being sold by traders. Guess I'll be sticking to equities though not entirely giving up reading up on forex!

    ReplyDelete